Recirculating Undercounter Warewasher
B42PN is a compact recirculating undercounter dishwasher. It has fully automatic operation with a simple ‘start’ button after selecting the wash cycle.
Upper and lower wash arms with multiple jets has been designed to ensure maximum wash and rinse coverage. The boost heater is thermostatically controlled and interlocked to machine operation to ensure correct sanitising every time.
All new digital wash & rinse temperature displays for easy temperature recording in controlled environments. Drain pump, detergent and rinse aid injector fitted as standard.
The B42PN conforms to the highest of health and sanitary standards, meeting FSANZ safe food codes and certifications in HACCP and WaterMark.
- Up to 1200 pieces per hour
- Durable stainless-steel body construction and wash arms
- Integrated drain pump as standard
- Accurate digital wash and rinse temperature controllers and displays
- Detergent pump and rinse aid injector as standard
- Safety cut-off fitted to door
- 3 Wash programs to match degree of soil
- Easily removable spray arms and filters
- Supplied with 400 x 400 (14” x 14”) flat rack, plate/saucer support and cutlery basket